IDP Education has announced the release of a new official support tool for IELTS candidates in Hong Kong. The new tool, IELTS Writing Assist, is designed to help IELTS candidates who need to improve their writing skills for the test.
IELTS Writing Assist is the first part of a series of support tools which cover IELTS test components with the objective of enabling test takers to enhance their language skills for the test.Through IELTS Writing Assist, you will be able to:
- Try writing tasks similar to those in the IELTS test
- Connect with IELTS experts who will review your answers
- Improve your writing skills through a personalised report based on your answers
IDP candidates can enjoy 20% off when joining IELTS Writing Assist
This is a limited offer for IELTS candidates who book their tests at IDP Education Hong Kong.
- 1.The special price of Writing Assist is only applicable to IDP IELTS candidates who have registered and paid for a forthcoming test session.
- 2.Writing Assist tasks are not the real IELTS test, but the topics and levels of difficulty are very similar.
- 3.IELTS guidelines strictly forbid us awarding bandscores / grades to candidates. However, comments and suggestions are provided by IELTS experts.
- 4.Payment for IELTS Writing Assist will be processed within 1-2 working days of your application.
- 5.The Writing Assist tasks are sent by email within 1-2 working days after payment is processed.
- 6.YourWriting Assist task answers must be submitted to IDP Education Limited (Hong Kong) by email within 30 calendar days after the task questions are received. Late submission of Writing Assist task answers after are not able to be accepted.
- 7.You will receive comments and suggestions in a report via email around seven working days after submitting the Writing Assist task answers.
- 8.You are not eligible for the special price for Writing Assist if you have requested a refund of the IELTS test fee.
- 9.This service is non-refundable and non-transferable under any circumstances.
- 10.IDP Education Limited (Hong Kong) reserves the right to reject your application if you provide incorrect information. It is your responsibility to provide the correct information.
- 11.IDP Education Limited (Hong Kong) reserves the right of final decision in case of any dispute.