Book A Test
IELTS HKD 2,200
The test fee listed above does not apply to the first test application for students who are eligible for full financial support from the University. The test fee is paid by the University directly.
Lingnan University students must apply through the designated online registration system for Lingnan students.online registration
Easy steps for IELTS online registration. Please complete all fields in English.
- 1Select Financial Support Scheme or Non-Financial Scheme
- 2Register an account/Login to your account
- 3Complete the candidate details
- 4Select a test date
- 5Complete application details
- 6Apply for additional test report forms to be sent to institutions and organisations(If applicable)
- 7Verify your test application information
- 8Make online Payment: either Credit Card (Visa/Master) or PayPal payments accepted.
If you pay by credit card, please click PayPal. You are not required to create a PayPal account, just simply click “buy as a guest” in the PayPal payment gateway and follow the prompts to process the payment.
- A valid photo ID document such as HKID/Passport.
- Credit card (Visa/ Master) or PayPal account information
For your convenience the test sessions for Lingnan students will be held on campus. The details of the test venue location will be shown on your Confirmation of Registration (COR) which will be sent to you two weeks before the test.
Candidates are allowed to make changes to the date of the registered test up to five weeks before the registered test date. Any request for a change is subject to the availability of seats for that test date. An administration charge (25% of the test fee) will be applied. .For students who are eligible for full financial support from the University on the first attempt, please refer to Changing Test Date on the page of Lingnan University Students .Changing Test Date
No refund will be granted within 5 weeks before the registered test date. Any request for a refund is subject to approval by the IELTS Administrator. A maximum of 75% of the test fee is refundable as an administration charge of 25% will be deducted from the test fee. For students who are eligible for full financial support from the University on first attempt, please refer to Refund on the page of Lingnan University Students.Refund